CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2021 – Seriously productive. Incredibly precise.
In a world where details matter, CorelDRAW® Technical Suite 2020 connects the dots in all aspects of visual communication from project creation and authoring, to collaborative review and output.
Find a range of precise illustration and design tools to create detailed technical documentation with exact specifications.
Enjoy a seamless workflow from opening 2D and 3D source files, photos, documents and data, to producing, collaborating on, and publishing technical communications.
Count on this complete suite of professional applications for authoring technical documents, reviewing, and publishing detailed illustrations.
A collection of versatile design and drafting applications
- Corel DESIGNER™ 2020
- CorelDRAW® 2020
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT™ 2020
- XVL Studio Corel Edition
- Corel Font Manager™ 2020
- AfterShot™ 3 HDR
Technical design & illustration
Achieve accurate results with powerful technical design and illustration tools.
Graphics & layout design
Tackle any project with this complete graphic design application for vector illustration, page layout and more.
Photo editing & digital painting
Make the most of your photos with the robust photo-editing capabilities of Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2020. Enjoy an integrated workflow with Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW.
Add context to your technical projects by using 3D views and models in your illustrations.
Vector illustration web application
Use CorelDRAW.app™ to gather feedback from a client, or to access your work remotely when you’re not near your computer.
Font exploration and management tool
Organize and manage your font library with the simple, yet intuitive, Corel Font Manager 2020, and use your favorite fonts without needing to install them.
RAW photo editor
Make professional-grade corrections and enhancements to RAW or JPEG photos and create high dynamic range images with AfterShot 3 HDR. (Available in English, German and Japanese)
Why choose CorelDRAW Technical Suite?
Complete suite for visual technical communication
Graphically rich technical design tools
Advanced standards compliance
Repurpose key assets
Extensive file compatibility
Publish, share and output technical documents to meet technical publication standards with and over 100 other data file formats. Use cross-media publishing and distribution, including CGM, WebCGM (incl. S1000D 5.0), SVG and PDF, to share in a readable format.
Designed from the ground up for Windows
Work quickly and efficiently with Windows Real-Time Stylus pen-compatible tablets, such as the Microsoft Surface, in addition to the Wacom tablet and devices.
Create quick adjustments using touch or a stylus. The Touch workspace maximizes the size of your drawing window by displaying only the tools and commands used most often, plus you can pan and zoom with a single gesture.
Enjoy support for wheel devices, such as the Microsoft Surface Dial. Experience an alternative and more intuitive way of working in Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW by using touch and dial alone. Put your keyboard aside and try the contextual onscreen UI.
- Corel DESIGNER™ 2020– Precise technical illustration
- CorelDRAW® 2020 – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT™ 2020 – Professional image editing
- XVL Studio Corel Edition – 3D visualization and authoring
- Corel Font Manager™ – Font exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE™ – AI-powered bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW applications)
- CorelDRAW.app™ – Online vector illustration and graphic design via web browser
- CAPTURE™ – Screen capture tool
- AfterShot™ 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
- 4,000 industry-standard symbols: Architectural, Electrical, General, Mechanical, and Tools
- 7,000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates
- 1,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts
- Over 150 professionally designed templates, incl. 40+ technical ANSI, DIN, and ISO standard templates
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills
Tools that promote creativity
- Windows 10*, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, in 64-bit, all with latest Updates and Service Packs
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 7.4 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2
- DVD drive optional (for box installation);
- Installation from DVD requires a download of up to 2 GB
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Technical Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.
*CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020 supports Windows 10, version 1903, 1909 and later versions which may be released during the lifecycle of CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020.