Your advanced video editing software
Edit like a pro with the unlimited power, precision, and total creative control of Pinnacle Studio™ 24 Ultimate.
Why Pinnacle Studio?
Advanced keyframing controls deliver the power to fine-tune every parameter of your clips, transitions, and effects across unlimited tracks.
Leverage pro-caliber tools including full Color Grading controls, dynamic Video Masking, 360 video editing, and more!
Loaded with power
Tap into smart editing tools to save presets, export grouped clips, and even create customizable shortcuts with Pinnacle’s customizable interface.
Pro-caliber editing power that doesn’t break the bank
Dive into powerful tools you’d expect to only find in professional editing software.
Why Pinnacle Studio?
360 Video Editing
Dynamic Split Screen Video
Our competitive advantage
Add keyframes to customize almost any parameter of your edits—take complete control over your motions, effects, and overlays.
Set custom tool shortcuts, group and edit clips simultaneously, and explore a streamlined workflow for your most intuitive editing experience.
Included tools empower you to capture video and record your screen, author DVDs, and leverage compatibility with many third party plugins.
It’s the most powerful Pinnacle Studio yet
See what’s new in Pinnacle Studio 24 — our best just got better!
- NEW possibilities with Video Masking
- NEW ability to create custom motion title graphics with the redesigned Title Editor
- NEW overlays and graphics
- ENHANCED keyframing controls to streamline your editing
- & so much more!
Features fueling your video editing software
Go beyond basic editing with advanced tools
Fully loaded with everything from basic tools to advanced creative features, this Ultimate video editing suite will empower you to create your best videos yet.
- Trim, split, crop, and rotate videos
- Add titles, graphics, and overlays
- Get creative with templates, filters, and effects
- ULTIMATE EXCLUSIVE Explore Seamless Transitions, Paint Effects, Video Masking, Color Grading, and more
Advanced keyframing, unparalleled precision
Go beyond traditional keyframing and fine-tune every individual parameter of your edit. Add keyframes to command control of your videos’ positioning, size, speed, overlays, transitions, effects, and more for frame-accurate customizability.
Experience the power of Color Grading
Advanced controls like the Tone Curve, HSL Tuning, Color Wheel, and Selective Vectorscope make it easy to independently adjust colors, highlights, mid-tones, and shadows.
Adjust white balance, correct underexposed scenes, and apply instant corrections.
LUTs & Filters
Instantly apply a filter or cinematic LUT profile to create a specific film effect and alter the overall tone/mood of your scene.
Enhance, combine, and alter footage with Video Masking
Enhanced masking capabilities enable you to create edits that evolve frame-by-frame.
Target special effects
Brighten faces, blur backgrounds, censor license plates, and edit other targeted areas. The Mask Creator gives you the power to isolate and apply effects creatively to make characters and important information pop on screen!
Clone characters and objects on-screen and enjoy expanded storytelling possibilities. Interact with an evil twin, create unique montages to show the passing of time, and get creative with this powerful tool.
Layer clips creatively to produce new scenery and achieve special effects. Swap a rainy day for a sunny sky, change the content displaying on screens, and create illusions by combining clips with Video Masking.
Enhance footage and prevent reshoots by hiding distracting objects from your clips. With Video Masking you can remove people who wander through the background of your shot, erase graffiti from a wall, and clean up footage.
Create unique walk-by and wipe transitions to follow motion in your video. Enhancements to Video Masking controls enable you to evolve your mask frame-by-frame to help you ensure seamless blending from one clip to the next.
Motion and action video editing tools
- ULTIMATE EXCLUSIVE Censor moving objects with mosaic blur
- Add graphic or text to moving objects with Motion Tracking
- Create fast or slow motion effects with Time Remapping
- Add visual interest with Pan and Zoom and Motion Blur effects
Screen recording and multi-camera editing
- Capture and edit video across multiple cameras
- Record your screen, webcam, and system audio simultaneously
- Create content for a YouTube channel, web series, or vlog
- Record webinars, create tutorials, and produce gaming videos
Record, edit and master your audio
Fade audio in and out, or mute or detach audio in just a few clicks.
Record your own narration and voiceover with included recording tools.
Access royalty-free music and sound effects to take videos to the next level.
Layer and automatically balance audio for crisp narration with Audio Ducking.
Share across all your devices
Easily share your completed videos with any audience — export to popular formats and devices, or use built-in disc burning tools.
Which version of Pinnacle Studio is right for me?
Pinnacle Studio makes it simple to create movies and edit video like a pro. Whether you are new to video editing, or already an experienced producer, there is a tier of Pinnacle Studio that is fully suited to your editing needs.
- Operating system: Windows 10, 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support
- Intel Core i7 4th generation or later or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video
- Intel 6th generation or later processor, or AMD Ryzen processor, required for face detection (Ultimate only)
- RAM: 4 GB or higher, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360 video
- Graphics card: Minimum resolution 1024 x 768, minimum 256MB VGA VRAM, 512MB or higher recommended for hardware decoding acceleration
DirectX graphics device recommended:
- NVIDIA GeForce 700 series / Quadro 600 (Fermi-based) or newer (CUDA-enabled required for CUDA support)
- ATI Radeon HD 5XXX series or higher
- Intel HD Graphics from Ivy Bridge or higher
- 3D Titler requires DirectX 11
- Sound card: Windows-compatible sound card
- Hard drive space: 8 GB HDD space for full installation
- Internet connection required for installation, registration, and updates Registration required for product use
- Video: AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), MOV (DV, MPEG-4, H.264), HEVC* (H.265), XAVC, MXF, DVCPRO HD, XAVC S, GoPro LRV, Cineform
- Audio**: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA
- Image: BMP, GIF, JPG, JPS, J2K, PCX, PNG, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF
- Disc: DVD, AVCHD, Blu-ray ($)
- Video: DV, HDV, AVI, WMV, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP, HEVC* (H.265, H.264), XAVC S, MOV, M2TS, FLV, 3GP, GIF, Cineform
- Image: BMP, JPEG, TIF, TGA
- Audio: AC3, MP2, MP3, MP4, WAV
- DVD burner required for creating DVD and AVCHD discs
- Blu-ray burning requires purchase of a separate plug-in from within the product
Product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
* HEVC (H.265) support requires supporting PC hardware or graphics card and Microsoft HEVC video extension installed.
** File encoding; not all file extensions are supported.
- Video editing software
- Video capture and screen recorder
- Slideshow maker
- DVD authoring
- Video converter
- Hundreds of filters and effects
- Library of animated overlays, graphics, creative fonts, and titles
- Themed templates and video montages
- Royalty-free music and sound effects